Lufuno is an entrepreneur and joins Tshaya Mashabela Attorneys as a consultant attorney. Lufuno has a degree in Biological Sciences from WITS and an LLB from UNISA. He was admitted as an attorney in October of 2018. Lufuno has extensive experience in the fields of:
- Filing and prosecution of trade mark applications;
- Registration and maintenance of domain names as well as providing legal advice on resolving domain name disputes; and
- Providing advice on copyright infringement and litigation.
Commercial and Corporate Law
- Drafting commercial contracts such as licensing agreements, MOUs, MOIs, joint venture and shareholders agreements and non-disclosure agreements;
- Management and vetting of contracts;
- General litigation and corporate and commercial litigation; and
- Labour law matters including research and drafting of legal opinions, chairing of disciplinary hearings, and managing CCMA matters.
Member – Legal Practice Council